入学 to Oregon Tech is based on your unweighted college-preparatory GPA. When you apply, we’ll recalculate your college-prep GPA based on the 14 core courses outlined below. SAT and ACT scores are optional—you can choose to submit to enhance your application, 但它们绝不是必需的. SAT and ACT scores that are submitted will never penalize an applicant, but in some instances may improve chances of admission or presidential scholarship 考虑.
- 如果你的成绩是3分，你将被录取.0或更高的平均绩点，以4分为基础.0 scale and calculated using only the core courses with no deficiencies*
- 如果你的成绩达到2分，你将被考虑录取.在4分的基础上获得5分或更高的GPA.0 scale and calculated using only the core courses with no more than two deficiencies. Deficiencies in both math and science will result in an automatic deny.
* Deficiencies are subjects not taken or cumulative subject GPA less than 2.0 not replaced with test score or college-level equivalent coursework.
Standardized test scores such as ACT, SAT, SAT II, AP, or IB are not required. However, scores may be used to make up course deficiencies in the core subject requirements.
Test scores in no way will penalize your admission review, 但如果你有的话，我们鼓励你提交. If submitted, they will only be used to enhance your admission review and 总统奖学金 考虑.
美国大学理事会(AP, SAT, SAT II): 4587
- Four years of high school 英语 (composition/literacy-based)
- ACT: 21+英语成绩
- SAT: 580+批判性阅读分
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level 英语 courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school 英语 each.
- 三年的高中数学课程, 包括代数I每一年, 几何, and a third class that primarily focuses on concepts in algebra, 微积分, 数据科学, 离散数学, 几何, 数学分析, 概率, 或统计数据. Prospective students are encouraged to take a fourth math course in their senior year of high school. 那些打算学习阀杆(科学)的人, 技术, 工程, 或数学)专业, 或者其他需要微积分的领域, 强烈建议参加微积分预备课, 如果可能的话, 微积分, 在高中时.
- ACT 24+数学成绩
- SAT 570+数学成绩
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level math courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school math each.
2年社会科学，如:亚洲, 非洲, 欧洲, 中东, 美国历史, 世界历史, 经济学, 社会学, 地理位置, 政府, 心理学, 或人类学
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level social science courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school social science each.
- Three years of high school laboratory science: one year each of biology, 化学, 还有地球科学或物理. An integrated science class may be substituted for one required course
- One of the following test scores can be used to replace one high school science course:
- ACT: 20+科学成绩
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level lab science courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school lab science each.
1 year or a two-semester combination of high school Fine Arts or Career and Technical Education (CTE) such as art, 音乐, 跳舞, 剧院, 工程, 兽医科技, 护理, 或机器人.
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level fine arts or CTE courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school lab fine art or CTE each.
一年的学术选修课，如计算机科学, 阀杆, 工程, 语言, or other college-prep course that may fall within any of the college-prep subjects.
Three-credit or four-credit transferable college level academic elective courses can be used to replace 1 year of high school academic elective each.
You will self-report your courses and grades in your application. Only submit transcripts if requested, if 22 years or older, or if you're an international applicant. 如果你决定去澳门水利手机入口, a final review of your official high school transcript with your graduation date and all final grades is required before you may start classes.
Submit official transcripts for college-level credit completed and official scores for AP and IB.
Students with international transcripts must also be translated into 英语 and US standards by an approved transcript evaluation service; GPA must also be included on the transcript evaluation. 评估必须是逐门课程进行的.
Transcripts are only considered official if they are sent directly from your previous institution. Transcripts that are submitted by the student will not be considered official.
- Deficiency in both math and lab science will result in an automatic denial
- Applicants 22 and older—as well as students who took the GED—are exempt from the college-prep course requirements
- Merit-based scholarships awarded at the time of admission will use cumulative high school GPA
- International students must submit all translated and evaluated transcripts to be reviewed by admissions. 评估必须是逐门课程进行的.
Submit an official score report from the applicable state's department of education:
- 2002-2014: 500+ score (with minimum of 410 on each subtest)
- Post-2014: 680+ score (with minimum 170 in each content area)